Am I Pregnant?
Am I Pregnant?
Maybe you’re showing signs of early pregnancy. Or maybe you aren’t even sure what signs to look for. If you’re wondering whether or not you’re pregnant, take a deep breath and then take this quiz.
Have you had a period this month?
- No, and that’s weird because I’m usually right on time.
- No, but I don’t always have periods every month.
Have you been sick to your stomach?
- No, not at all.
- Yes, I’ve been feeling like I’m going to puke every day.
- Yeah, but I thought I was just carsick.
How does your bra fit?
- Just the same as it always does.
- It feels like I bought it a size too small.
- It’s a little snug, like maybe it shrank in the wash.
Speaking of your breasts, how are they feeling?
- Normal, no different than they usually feel.
- Ouch! They are so sensitive!
- They feel like they do when I’m PMSing.
Have you been tired lately?
- Not really. I have a lot of energy.
- Oh my goodness! I want to take a couple naps a day!
- I’m sort of tired, but I also have a lot on my plate right now.
How do your clothes fit?
- They fit fine. Same as always.
- Everything feels tight! I’ve put on a few pounds.
- I’m a little bloated so they’re a little snug.
How often are you peeing?
- No more than usual.
- When am I not peeing? It seems like I’m going every hour.
- Hmmm, maybe a little more often than usual.
What’s your mood like lately?
- I don’t think I notice any difference from the way I usually feel.
- Everything makes me cry!
- I’m a little bit cranky.
If all – or almost all – of your answers are “A,” then you’re probably not pregnant. But some women don’t have the usual symptoms of pregnancy. So if you’re really concerned, you can call us to schedule a time to come in for a pregnancy test.
If all – or almost all – of your answers are “B,” then there’s a good chance you’re pregnant. You do have the symptoms. But the first step in knowing for sure is a pregnancy test. So just give us a call us to schedule a test at no cost to you. Whatever the result, we want to help you and support you as you figure out the next steps.
If all – or almost all – of your answers are “C,” then you might have some of the signs of pregnancy. Or you might be about to start your period. You might want to wait a week or so, and if you still don’t get your period, you probably want to take a pregnancy test. Or if you want to find out for sure, call us and schedule an appointment.
Wondering if you’re pregnant – especially when the possibility is an unplanned or unexpected pregnancy – can be very stressful and scary. You don’t have to go through that stress and fear alone. We’re here to help you. Please feel free to give us a call.