Blue and Gold Day 2016 – Welcome Back UNK Students
Yesterday we had a fantastic time on the UNK campus participating in Blue and Gold Day. The rain tried to dampen the fun earlier in the day but moving it inside Cushing Coliseum was a great alternative. If you were there, we hope you stopped by the Collage booth and said hi. If you weren’t, well you missed a great time.
Here are a few comments we heard at the event:
- I LOVE your logo! The colors are so awesome!
- I’m totally going to take a picture of this cup and send it to my friend! This is awesome!
- I love this cup! I still have mine from last year.
- As an 18 year old girl, it was so great to be able to come to you guys when I got pregnant.
- It’s so good to know you’re here for our kids. Thanks for what you do!
- Our community is very fortunate to have you.
It was great meeting so many students and sharing about Collage and how we serve our community.
The Collage Promise:
At Collage, our promise is simple. We’ll be a safe place: a place of hope and restoration…a place where those facing the reality of an STD, an unexpected pregnancy or a struggle with a past pregnancy decision can begin to discover beauty despite their circumstances.
We do this by offering complimentary and confidential medical services like pregnancy tests, limited OB ultrasounds and STD testing & treatment.
Some in our community have experienced abortion and are struggling with their decision. For them, we’re here to listen and help begin their healing process.
All of this is available because of the incredible support of the communities in central Nebraska. Because of their involvement, we’re able to help those who are experiencing difficult circumstances…those who often feel like they have nowhere else to go.
For now, we just want to say, “Welcome back!” We’re so excited to have you in Kearney and we hope the year is full of adventure, growth, and beauty.