A few weeks ago we came across this beautiful video by Karen Walrond and shared it over on our Facebook Page. We liked it so much, we decided to post it here on the blog so it would be easier to find and where you can come back and watch it over and over. Because often it takes hearing a message over and over for the truth it contains to sink in.
We think you are beautiful!
here’s something the media doesn’t want you to know:
and here are the top 10 ways to make sure everyone knows it:
1. remember there are differences, but there are no flaws.
2. there’s only one fashion rule: it if makes you feel awesome, wear it.
3. be willing to be vulnerable, so you can also fully experience joy.
4. control your own perspective. perspective is everything.
5. another word for sexy? confident.
6. breathe. deeply and every day.
7. express yourself. often, kindly, and without apology.
8. the adventure is in the attempt. embrace possibility.
9. to remain youthful, never stop looking for the wonderful.
10. and finally: create your own story. never let others create it for you.
because no matter what anyone says, there is an underlying truth:
you are different, and you’re beautiful